[NABS-L] I have a Valentine’s Day Confession… 😳

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 18:06:57 UTC 2021

Greetings, My Dearest Federation Family,

I didn’t really want to profess this publicly at first, but the more I
thought about it… the more my heart couldn’t take the idea of not sharing
this special Valentine’s Day news with all of you… Personally, it’s been a
wild ride of chance, emotion, and symbiosis the past couple weeks, but all
of that ended up leading to what I hope will be a beautiful, lovely, and
passionately genuine relationship going forward. 🙏 Truly, love can
sometimes hit like an unforeseen tide…

I am deeply thrilled and honored to announce…

the new partnership between…

The California and Illinois student divisions to bring you all a collab
February social!! 🎊🎉😊 Join us on Saturday, February 27 at 6 PM PST (8 PM
CST) to start growing or flex your acting muscles because we’ll be playing
a wide array of games to let loose, make mistakes, get creative, and laugh
together through improv! Absolutely no acting experience required—just a
willingness to have fun in a silly yet safe environment through some silly
games inspired from theatrical improv! Mark your calendars, save the below
zoom info, and get excited to come through!

Topic: CABS + IABS Improv Social

Time: Feb 27, 2021 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://stanford.zoom.us/j/98809648086?pwd=N3RUOHRUcXJkQithaXF6TnQ5K1dWUT09

    Password: 654321

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +18333021536,,98809648086# or
+16507249799,,98809648086#

Or Telephone:

    Dial: +1 650 724 9799 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll) or +1 833 302 1536
(US, Canada, Caribbean Toll Free)

    Meeting ID: 988 0964 8086

    Password: 654321

    SIP: 98809648086 at zoomcrc.com

    Password: 654321

Lots of love (LOL)

Gene

P.s. Just to clarify: I’m single. 😉

--

Gene Sung-Ho Kim | B.S. Candidate, Symbolic Systems

Secretary | California Association of Blind Students