[NABS-L] February Blog Post: Advice on Credit Cards for Beginners

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:03:45 UTC 2021

Hi, all!
                Find our February blog post below. This month, Joe Orozco is sharing all kinds of tips and advice about credit cards for beginners. We know they’re important. We see the credit card offers in our inboxes. But are they worth it? How do you even use them? Read on to find out!
Find the post here:
https://thestudentslate.wordpress.com/2021/02/15/advice-on-credit-cards-for-beginners-by-joe-orozco/
                Interested in being featured on our blog? Contact me at ninam0814 at gmail.com<mailto:ninam0814 at gmail.com>
Best,
Nina

Nina Marranca
She/her/hers
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
Chair | Outreach Committee
President | New York Association of Blind Students
Ninam0814 at gmail.com<mailto:Ninam0814 at gmail.com>
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind.
www.nabslin.org