[NABS-L] Time to Love your Authentic Self with NABS

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 03:09:58 UTC 2021

Dear Federation Friends and Family,

I hope you were good to yourself over the Valentine’s weekend because no
one is more special than yourself. In fact, NABS loves each and every one
of its members and is invested in helping them be the best they can be
through our Midwest Student Seminar this year, “Marching Towards Your
Authenticity.” Occurring on March 19th and 20th, the seminar will help give
students the tools to embody their true self in all facets of life. The
seminar will be jam-packed with interactive activities, guest speakers, and
opportunities to grow while reaffirming elements of our authenticity. If
Cupid’s arrow didn’t strike on Valentine’s Day, don’t worry; after this
seminar, you will have found the love of your life, your authentic self!

Not from the Midwest? No problem, our seminar is open to registration from
students all over. Just head on over to the following link
https://bit.ly/3aWzbZL by March 1st to register for our weekend of fun and
growth. We in no way, shape, or form want finances to deter student
attendance. If the $25 registration fee stands in the way of your
attendance or if you have additional questions about the registration
process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to NABS First Vice President,
Kenia Flores, at kflores at keniaflores.com

With Lots of Love,

Logan Stenzel