[NABS-L] FINAL REMINDER: Midwest Registration Closes March 1st

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:32:47 UTC 2021

Hey NABS,

Time is running out to join our march into March with authenticity! You
only have until tomorrow, March 1st, at 11:59 PM CST to register for the
Midwest Student Seminar occurring on March 19th and 20th. To join in on our
movement, head on over to the following link https://bit.ly/3aWzbZL to
register and take part in our weekend full of opportunities for fun and
growth.

Not from the Midwest? No problem, our seminar is open to registration from
students all over. Concerned about the registration fee? We in no
way, shape, or form want finances to deter student attendance. If the $25
registration fee stands in the way of your attendance or if you have
additional questions about the registration process, please don’t hesitate
to reach out to NABS First Vice President, Kenia Flores, at
kflores at keniaflores.com

Tomorrow is the start of Women’s History Month, so I will leave you with a
quote from famous British Actor and UN Women Goodwill Ambassador, Emma
Watson, to inspire every one of us to be our authentic selves, “I don’t
want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself.”

Best Regards,

Logan Stenzel