[NABS-L] You're Invited: January Outreach Committee Meeting, Sunday the 10th at 8 PM EST

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 16:00:00 UTC 2021

Hey NABSters!
Hope 2021 is treating you well so far.
In the midst of a busy beginning, we don’t want you to forget the January
Outreach Committee meeting, happening Sunday, January 10 at 8:00 PM EST.
We’ll be talking NABS Now Podcast, The Student Slate, and so much more, so
show up and be heard to help us make the most of the new year. To join the
party, use the following info:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
Can’t wait to see you there!
Elizabeth
--