[NABS-L] Signing Forms

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:19:14 UTC 2021

I am interested in this as well!

Do you have a favorite recipe that people always ask you for? Do you enjoy learning about new recipes? Do you enjoying trying new food? Here is your opportunity to all of the above an more! I have created a group for people to Exchange Recipes and the discussion of recipes. Below is the Email address for you to subscribe To this new group. Just a friendly reminder to also put the word subscribe in the subject line.

RecipeExchange+subscribe at groups.io

Steve Cook