[NABS-L] Signing Forms

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:24:58 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
There's Docusign. Sometimes I need someone's help with this as it
varies between companies. Sometimes all you need to do is press enter
on whatever document it is; just reading it and pressing something
like yes I've read it, counts as a signature. For contracts, with
Docusign, you have to hand draw your signature either on screen or by
using the mouse. If you've done this once and you have multiple
documents with the same company, it saves your signature so that the
next document you sign has your drawn signature already there.

HTH,
very best wishes,
Sandra.

--