[NABS-L] Michigan Association of Blind Students Virtual RS Games Game Night

Rachel Pavone rachelpavone at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 18:33:04 UTC 2021

Hello NABS Students,
My name is Rachel Pavone and I am the President for the Michigan Association of Blind Students. We have put together a great event to raise some funds for our student division. This event is a virtual RS Games game night. It will be held February 20, 2021 at 8pm eastern time. The registration and more information below.

The next question is how much does entrance to the event cost? For only $5 you can enter and play games with fellow board members of the Michiga					n Student Division as well as other that are from all over the great United States. So grab a friend and come to our event in February.

Registration is open now and we are looking forward to seeing you all at our game night in the near future.
Best
Rachel Pavone
President Michigan Association of Blind Student for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Secretary Kalamazoo Chapter for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Hello All students,
I hope that you are having a great start to your new term. Why not join the NFB of Michigan student division for our virtual game night on
Saturday, February 20,2021
 at 8:00-11:00 eastern. We will be playing games on the RS games platform , and tickets are just $5 up until the event! And $8 the day of the event!
To get registered, please fill out the following google form.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5pDP8CdOH8GePgheUqOFTdYbJt0UgNrddUlrRqDCo2U8d0A/viewform?usp=sf_link
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
taylorarndt99 at gmail.com

Hope to see you all their and thank you ahead of time for the support of our division
Sincerely
Taylor Arndt
Sent from Mail for Windows 10