[NABS-L] Announcing Our Tactile Images Video Competition: Win $50 and Be Featured in an Upcoming National Press Release

Trisha Kulkarni, National Student President nabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:42:30 UTC 2021

Just wanted to bump this awesome opportunity one more time! You have just under 24 hours to get your videos in and get the chance at a fifty dollar gift card and a feature in next week's press release!
Let's do this!

Trisha Kulkarni
President | National Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.nabslink.org