[NABS-L] Accessible Group Scheduling Platform

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:22:09 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

I imagine there have already been posts on here about this, but I'm
looking for a scheduling platform that's accessible, such as if I'm
scheduling a panel interview. Just a hypothetical scenario, of course.
My school is a fan of When2Meet and Doodle polls, but I have found
both thoroughly inaccessible. Google forms is an option, but things
like When2Meet provide times already so you don't have to write down
all the options etc. Anyone got any fantastic insights into this? Is
there an accessibility feature for When2Meet? Thanks.

Best,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)