[NABS-L] Quick Braillenote Touch plus question

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 21:44:48 UTC 2021

Hi,
I hope everyone is doing well and excited for the upcoming convention!
I have had my Braillenote Touch Plus for a week now and am liking it overall, and have been able to figure out most troubleshooting situations.
There are times where only half of the Touch works. When this happens, none of the dots, the space, the backspace or the enter are useable, but for some reason all thumb keys and the cursor buttons still work. Usually, a restart will fix the problem, but occasionally I have to restart a few times to get it to work. Does anyone know if there is a shortcut for this, or what is causing it?
Thanks,
Vejas