[NABS-L] NABS Constitution Concern

Aaron Espinoza blind247365 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 01:39:39 UTC 2021

Hello NABS,

Can someone double check the NABS constitution to check if I am
interpreting it wrong or right.

Lets say a NABS officer in 2022 wants to run for the same or different
position   in their senior year in college that makes them eligible to run
for a position again because they have been in school for a year and wins
their reelection but have no plans to go to school they can occupy that
position for two years by just saying  I am

“interested in the pursuit of studies”

you're  either a student or you’re not.

This loop whole should be corrected before it gets taken advantage of.

I think there should be exceptions on what counts as being in school and a
student but it should be explicit in the constitution.

https://nabslink.org/our-constitution