[NABS-L] Paid recruitment for Stanford Audio-Graphs Research Study

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 13:08:08 UTC 2021

Hey-a NABS!

Happy almost July 4th weekend!! 🎆🎉 I am currently working on a data
accessibility/sonification research project as an intern at Stanford Shape
Lab, and we are recruiting blind study participants! The goal of the study
is to understand user preferences in understanding graphics and different
methods to better support auditory perception and information seeking
actions. Insights from this study will help us inform the design of an
accessible data graphics authoring and presentation tool. The study will be
conducted virtually over Zoom and last approximately 1 to 1.5 hours.
Participants will receive a 30 USD Amazon gift card in compensation for
their time.

If you are interested in learning more about the study and/or
participating, please fill out the interest form at https://bit.ly/3uQLRbP.
Participants will be contacted on a first come first serve basis.

Thanks for your interest!

Cheers,

Gene

--

Gene S-H Kim

Social Media Coordinator | National Association of Blind Students

Secretary California Association of Blind Students