[NABS-L] NABS Constitution Concern

Aaron Espinoza blind247365 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 00:12:45 UTC 2021

The Kathryn example is a perfect case of why this loophole needs to be
addressed.

Not being a student the first half of a term is the worst scenario possible
because the person robbed someone else that is a student of the chance to
have that position.

I can’t bring this amendment to the business meeting myself, it's up to
NABS. I hope you guys do the right thing. If you do amend the constitution
please don’t include to police yourselves and let us see the draft
amendment before time.