[NABS-L] Blackboard accessibility

Jen&Parmesan McEachen jenandnixon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 18:17:05 UTC 2021

I use Blackboard every day currently and I haven't encountered matching;
however, there are some parts of BB is a bit messed up despite it being
accessible; however, here is a link of resources she can pass along to
disability services in regards to BB accessibility:

https://help.blackboard.com/Collaborate/Ultra/Administrator/Accessibility

Good luck!

Jen