[NABS-L] Blackboard accessibility

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 18:28:52 UTC 2021

 I’ve had a few tests with matching questions. They are not optimal because I’ve ended up having to remember the choices for my answers. For example, if your answer is choice A, you have to remember that to then select the correct one, because the written content for A is not, sadly, repeated in the actual answer choice. I hope that I made sense there.

Sent from my Macbook Pro 13