[NABS-L] Back to in-person classes!

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 23:47:28 UTC 2021

this is going to be a general response to this email,

But what I would recommend doing, would either be reaching out to states
division of rehabilitation services and seeing if they can provide mobility
and orientation around campus, or, if you know people on campus, like
students, and feel comfortable asking, print out your schedule, and have
one of them help you get oriented to the campus
When I was a freshman, my states division rehabilitation services took a
while to get me Orientation and Mobility services on campus, so what I did,
was reached out to my states  National Federation of the blind president,
and she was able to put me in touch with students on campus, and I had one
of them take me to my classes, until my state rehab services could get me
professional help.

Hope this helps

Nesma