[NABS-L] UMGC Disabilitys office question

aimeibee at gmail.com aimeibee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 00:31:47 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I was wondering have anyone been to University of Global Campus (UMGC) for
their BA? If you did, how is their disabilities office? Are they easy to
deal with? I am currently at University of Maryland Baltimore  County (UMBC)
and their disability's office is not good at all. They do not coordinate
with the professors before hand, and when I bring up material accessibility
issues, they do not deal with it quickly. They also blame the professor for
not give them materials quick enough. I have spoke with UMGC, and they
sounded promising. I just want to reach out to NABS and maybe someone might
have ben there and can give me some info about it.

Thank you all,

Amy