[NABS-L] Come Meet the 2021 NABS Board: Call Sunday July 25 at 9:00pm ET.

nabs.president at gmail.com nabs.president at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 19:39:38 UTC 2021

What's Up Students!

We hope you are well rested after the busy but empowering 2021 National
Convention! We want to ensure you are kicking off the new Federation year
correctly, and that is why you are invited to our first membership call
happening next Sunday July 25 at 9:00pm ET!

Come hang out with the newly elected NABS Board, get to know us, and look
forward to an awesome year in the national student division. The Zoom
information is as follows:

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

One Tap Mobile:

+16468769923,,4678833687#

See you there!

Yours,

Trisha Kulkarni

President | National Association of Blind Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

www.nabslink.org