[NABS-L] Access to Exchange Summer Institute Deadline Extended

MIUSA Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Mon Jul 19 17:30:25 UTC 2021

Hello

I am excited to share that MIUSA has extended the deadline to apply for our
Access to Exchange Summer Institute to Monday, August 3. We encourage all
people with disabilities between the ages of 14 and 30 interested in
studying or volunteering abroad to apply. There is no fee to participate.

View the press release and application.
<https://www.miusa.org/event/2021/AESI>

AESI is shaping up to be a great combination of guest speakers, lectures
and group discussions. I encourage folks to take a look at the agenda
<https://sites.google.com/miusa.org/aesicoursewebsite/schedule-and-assignments?authuser=0>to
get an idea of what we will cover and the amazing guests with and without
disabilities who will be joining us.

Finally, while I still have your attention, I want to share that
registration is open for our Virtual Joining Hands Symposium on Disability
and International Exchange, a great opportunity to break bread with
colleagues interested in international education and disability.

View the agenda
<https://sites.google.com/view/joininghands/2021-agenda?authuser=0>

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAxu9cGwo6njWovShNr-LdDzlM1vgxVTjHShw8kRXiF2C-Wg/viewform>

Thank you.