[NABS-L] NFB auction of Michigan affiliate Prize claiming

Amanda Cape cape.amanda at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 20:41:40 UTC 2021

Good afternoon everyone,
I purchased the smart air fryer via the NFB of Michigan auction, paid for my item 2 Fridays ago now, but have not received confirmation of the product being shipped to me. I sent an email to Robert Parsons providing my
Good afternoon everyone,
I purchased the smart air fryer via the NFB of Michigan auction, paid for my item 2 Fridays ago now, but have not received confirmation of the product being shipped to me. I sent an email to Robert Parsons providing my details but I have not yet heard back and have sent a follow-up email as well, to no avail yet. Has anyone heard with regards to their purchases?
Thank you.

Amanda