[NABS-L] NFB auction of Michigan affiliate Prize claiming

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 21:02:10 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon

I hope you're well. thank you for supporting the Michigan affiliate's fundraiser. Unfortunately, we work with donors to provide shipping information but they ultimately move a bit slower than we'd like. At the end of all purchases made at NFBMI.org/donate there is the link to the Vice President's email, who is overseeing shipping. This email is vicepresident at nfbmi.org  I would imagine that the donor has not shipped the item yet, which is why you have not received an email about that. I can check into it to find out if these items are on the way out, but it isn't my role to facilitate the shipping. I hope this helps.

Thanks

Robert Parsons Jr.