[NABS-L] Tutoring blind high school student to read Math content

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 10:44:07 UTC 2021

Hello,
Dan Rugman was studying mathematics at university when he was losing
his sight. He is a music engineer now and may be able to help you. You
can find him on the Sibelius Access list as he helped create the
interface softwear between Sibelius and Jaws.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--
Sandra Gayer DipABRSM, LRSM.