[NABS-L] Chill night is back

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Tue Jul 27 13:11:22 UTC 2021

Attention students,
Yes, that’s you you student you reading this right now. Are you feeling bored? unmoored? Looking for an event that will leave you floored? Come on, come all,, have no fear, for Maryland chill hour is here. 7 PM Tuesday night.
Back by popular demand, this classic adventure call has been known to smash world records for most fun conversation, breaking sound barriers, leaving the space-time continuum cracked for hours on end, giving the four minute mile a run for it’s money. Warning: this event is not suitable for individuals who do not enjoy having fun or making friends, such may be inevitable in the course of the event. So please be ready for all possibilities Tuesday night, and we hope to see you there.
PS. The Maryland Association of blind students and its subsidiaries are not liable for any happiness that may inadvertently occur as a result of the call. We deeply regret to inform you that many of our consumers have experienced such symptoms.

https://zoom.us/j/95606203998

“The Power to change the world comes from the power to change ourselves.“