[NABS-L] Celebrating the Start of Something New: July NABS Notes are Live!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 18:00:00 UTC 2021

Hey, NABSters!

We hope you’re soaking up the sun (after applying healthy amounts of
sunscreen, of course) on this fine summer Saturday.

We also know you’re itching to get back to NABS business after a wonderful
National Convention, so we’re thrilled to pass out the first edition of
2021-2022 NABS Notes!

NABS Notes are the perfect way to keep up on the latest and greatest NABS
news. Each edition includes resources on our various initiatives, including
both committee work and social media information. Plus, this month has a
special section devoted to our newly elected NABS Board. We hope you’ll
take some time to get to know the incredible leaders you’ll get to work
with during the coming year.

So, what are you waiting for?! Visit the online version of July NABS Notes
<https://nabslink.org/article/nabs-notes-july-2021> or browse through the
attached file to figure out what you’d like to get involved in this year!

We cannot wait to continue working alongside each of you in both your
personal journeys through academia and our collective efforts to change
what it means to be blind every day.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like
additional information.

Warmly,

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
563-210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt