[NABS-L] Access to Exchange Summer Institute

MIUSA Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Mon Jun 21 16:47:53 UTC 2021

Dear NABS,

As of June 7 our application for the 1st ever Access to Exchange Summer
Institute (AESI) is live. Over my 5 years working in international
education , I have met a lot of great people with disabilities, including
blind people, who have had life-changing experiences studying or
volunteering overseas, but I know that there are many more who don't always
make it past the starting line because of real or perceived accessibility
barriers. That's why AESI was created to outfit blind people and those with
disabilities with the tools and strategies to learn a new language, build
their resume and gain practical real-world experience. The application is
due July 16. I hope that many of you will apply and that you will help me
spread this amazing opportunity far and wide to your networks.

View the press release <https://www.miusa.org/event/2021/AESI>

Best regards
Justin Harford (he/him/his)
Program Coordinator (NCDE)