[NABS-L] Accessible Call Center software?

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 16:31:32 UTC 2021

Hello Nick,
I've used Dimensions, made by IBM. It's a trial and error process, in
my experience. You don't know which software the company uses, before
you apply for a job, unless they make a point of telling you, in the
job description. They only do that if they want people to only apply
with certain computer spec. When I got a call centre job, I rang IBM
to find out the accessibility story as the IT team in the company I
was about to work for, didn't know.

I hope some of this is of some use to you. Good luck in the job search.
Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--
Sandra Gayer DipABRSM, LRSM.