[NABS-L] Carroll Center for the Blind

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 22:10:01 UTC 2021

I took a tech class from them and their technology training is wonderful. They have changed their training methods somewhat. For instance, when in travel class at Carroll, they might tell you to walk to a certain place. You’re by yourself, but they follow you from a distance in their car, so you do have the support of your instructor if needed while at the same time you are able to practice independent travel. This is how their admissions staff described their approach.

Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone