[NABS-L] Join the Party! March Meeting of the NABS Outreach Committee--Sunday, March 14 at 8 PM EsT

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 21:00:00 UTC 2021

Happy Sunday, NABS fam!

We hope this message finds you all safe and healthy.

Dropping into your inboxes with your first reminder to join our March
Outreach Committee call, taking place on Sunday, March 14 at 8 PM EST. as
usual, we’ll be providing updates and taking new ideas for The Student
Slate, the NABS Now Podcast, and more!

You can join us using the info below:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Hope to see you there!

Elizabeth
--