[NABS-L] Talk Goal setting with IABS--Monday, March 8 at 8 PM EST!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 21:13:00 UTC 2021

Hey NABSters!

We in the Iowa Association of Blind Students hope you’re having a wonderful
Sunday afternoon! Wherever you are, take advantage of the lovely weather
while it lasts.

This message serves as your final reminder to attend the IABS March
membership call, devoted to the topic of goal setting do’s and don’t’s.

We’ll begin by listening to the January episode of the NABS Now Podcast
before inviting our participants to share their own personal and
professional goals as well as any tips and tricks learned through the ages.

You can join us by using the following info:

Topic: IABS March Membership Meeting

Time: Mar 8, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/97134034329?pwd=THRvMUlwR2ptZTM4dWxGR2xFMWJaUT09

Meeting ID: 971 3403 4329

Passcode: 800877

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,97134034329# US (Houston)

+12532158782,,97134034329# US (Tacoma)

If you’ve got questions, respond to this email, and we’ll do everything we
can to get you answers.

Hope to see you there!

Elizabeth
--