[NABS-L] Updates from the Supersense Blog

Shane Lowe shane at mediate.tech
Wed Mar 31 15:34:29 UTC 2021

Hey all!
It's been quite some time; I hope you're doing well. :) I wanted to
write with a few recent posts from our blog, in case you were in need
of some good reading.

First, we put out a post many months ago about where to find barcodes
on products. I've updated it with a lot of comments and requests from
readers, as well as some new features we've added in Supersense! Check
it out here.
https://www.supersense.app/post/increasing-our-barcode-focus

I also wrote a new post about our app Super Lidar, and what our
long-term goals look like.
https://www.supersense.app/post/super-lidar-how-it-works-now-and-how-it-could-change-the-future

Otherwise, we've been writing a lot about more fun stuff. Here's my
music review of Bryan Adams' album Live at Wembley.
https://www.supersense.app/post/shanes-roundup-the-summer-of-96-a-review-of-bryan-adams-live-at-wembley-stadium

Finally, the best for last, a guy named Joshua reached out to us about
a month ago. He shared his story as an inmate who started in braille
transcription, and over the course of the last decade, learned to
program and is dedicating himself to supporting the blindness
community. This is such an amazing read.
https://www.supersense.app/post/story-of-joshua-a-braille-translator-behind-bars

As always, thank you so much for giving us your time. I understand
that there are literally a million things you could be reading on the
internet, and the fact that you guys have shared feedback and ideas
with us means so much. Keep it up!!!

All the best,
--
Shane Lowe.