[NABS-L] MIABS Virtual Dance Party Form

Rachel Pavone rachelpavone at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 05:33:54 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
I have received emails about the link for the virtual dance party being broken. I went on the website and registered a student at about 10pm last night and the website worked.

I am hoping that everyone can register for the ritual dance party now. If you have any problems at all please email or call/text me at
rachelpavone at yahoo.com
Or
(810) 701-1614

I hope that you all have a great convention tomorrow and again please let me know if their are any other issues. We would like to have everyone at the dance party to support and celebrate with the students.
Sincerely
Rachel Pavone
President Michigan Association of Blind Students for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Secretary Kalamazoo Chapter of the national Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Sent from my iPhone