[NABS-L] A Friendly Reminder for Fun Loving NABSters: Fundraising Committee meeting tonight at 9:00 pm Eastern

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 21:42:17 UTC 2021

Hey all,

Just a quick reminder of our fundraising committee meeting
occurring tonight, Sunday, November 14th at 9:00 pm Eastern! We would love
to have you there!

Join Zoom Meeting
*https://zoom.us/j/4678833687 <https://zoom.us/j/4678833687>*
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

--
Logan Stenzel he/him
904-404-6801