[NABS-L] Join Us: NABS LSAC Call - Sunday, November 21 at 8 EST!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 01:45:00 UTC 2021

Hey NABS Nation! ™

Mark your calendars and set your reminders for the November meeting of the
NABS Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee, taking place one week from
today-Sunday, November 21 at 8 EST.

Before you head home for the holidays, we’d love for you to join us for a
conversation on self-advocating with your family, which we know can be easy
in theory and hard in practice from time to time.

Use the following Zoom info to hop into the virtual space with us.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Please reach out with questions, and have a wonderful week!

Warmly,

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt