[NABS-L] Diversity equity and inclusion November 21

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Mon Nov 15 12:24:08 UTC 2021

good morning,
It’s that time again. The time to rejoice in the holidays, in family, and friends. It’s also six days away from our monthly diversity equity and inclusion committee call on November 21 at 9 PM Eastern. We ask that you consider joining our DEI family on another call full of thought-provoking conversation.  this call will be inspired by you from our talk about it Tuesday posts   so you won’t want to miss it! you can join us via our zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago
Can’t wait to see you all there
Have a wonderful week
Qualik Ford

“The Power to change the world comes from the power to change ourselves.“