[NABS-L] NABS Sound Board, Sunday, November 28th at 9 EST!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 01:00:00 UTC 2021

Happy holiday season, NABSters!

We hope you aren't too busy to drop by the November NABS Sound Board,
taking place on Sunday, November 28th at 9 PM EST, if you've got an
academic concern, a burning question, or just want to say hello.
We'll be giving attention first to those experiencing difficulties in the
classroom, but we'd love to talk with you, too!
Join us with the following info, and we hope you have a wonderful
Thanksgiving!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Yours in the Federation,

Elizabeth

   -

--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt