[NABS-L] NABS Sound Board, Sunday, November 28th at 9 EST!

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 00:45:30 UTC 2021

Happy holiday season, NABSters!

We hope you aren't too full from your Thanksgiving festivities  to drop by
the November NABS Sound Board, taking place on Sunday, November 28th at 9
PM EST, if you've got an academic concern, a burning question, or just want
to say hello.

We'll be giving attention first to those experiencing difficulties in the
classroom, but we'd love to talk with you, too!

Join us with the following info, and we hope you had a wonderful
Thanksgiving!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

With Excitement and Gratitude,
Logan Stenzel

--