[NABS-L] Fwd focus group

shelbi felter sfelts at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 16:31:37 UTC 2021

Passing this along

Are you a college student who reads braille? Have you taken a college STEM course? If so, we would like to hear from you!  We are currently recruiting for a focus group to gather information about the experiences of college students in STEM courses.  The next focus group will take place in Zoom on Tuesday, October 5, at 6pm EDT. If you are interested in participating, please follow the link and complete a short survey athttps://uofsc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_85DqivJrGU9UKH3<https://uofsc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_85DqivJrGU9UKH3?fbclid=IwAR3hPyIzc4o55K974Ln9A-Sv3dtwzDeG0Dva0Rwg6uiS071OBk9BHGokZJE>.

Dr. C. Rett McBride
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Georgia State University Perimeter College, Dunwoody Campus
email: rettmcbride at gsu.edu

Shelbi Felter B.A.
Early Childhood Education M.A. 2023
Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle