[NABS-L] NABS Outreach Committee October 2021 Meeting

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 12:00:00 UTC 2021

Happy Sunday NABS,

Wondering when the next Outreach committee meeting is after our incredibly
memorable September meeting? Well, we have good news for you, your wait is
coming to a close. We will be meeting on Sunday, October 10th at 8pm
eastern, to talk about the latest and greatest with our initiatives,
including our NABS Now Podcast and Blog Post.

Be a part of something great this year with the NABS Outreach Committee, we
hope to see you next Sunday!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Kinshuk Tella

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students

Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

President | Ohio Association of Blind Students
--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His