[NABS-L] NABS Presents Spotlight Saturdays!!

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 18:18:36 UTC 2021

Hey Friends

The Chickenologist is back with an exciting update on behalf of our
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (D.E.I.) committee! As a part of our
celebration of Blind Equality and Achievement Month (BEAM), NABS wants to
hear from all of you. Please take some time to complete our "Spotlight
Saturdays" form, where you can nominate yourself or a friend that is
accomplishing things they want in life and finding success at doing so. You
can submit as many nominations as you'd like and the only requirement is
that the nominee must be a blind student.

Each Saturday in October, NABS will highlight some of our nominees'
accomplishments in our weekly Facebook campaign. We also will reach out to
the nominee to inform them of the honor. By the way, some of our nominees
will be spotlighted at our upcoming BEAM fundraising event this month! Don't
hesitate, complete this short form and give our blind students their flowers
in real time! We look forward to hearing about everyone's accomplishments!

Spotlight Saturdays Form: Spotlight Saturdays Nominations (google.com)
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3WY8Vn4OLJ_u5J7XSedGDQxA3H-qRHSe
Kd6p_v-BtElut2A/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0>

With Love,

Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M.A., CRC, CVRT

Board member| National Association of Blind Students

Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Doctoral Student| Counselor Education and Supervision

Western Michigan University '25

Pronouns: He, Him, His