[NABS-L] NABS Presents Spotlight Saturdays!!

Piper Langkau plangkau4 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 23:22:57 UTC 2021

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your email! I've received the link to the form, but can't paste it in to my web browser or click on it. Can you re-send it as a link in the email message so that it goes straight to the internet when clicked, without having to paste it in to the browser instead? Thanks and stay safe.

Best,