[NABS-L] Accessible recording software

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 01:42:43 UTC 2021

Yes, Zoom sounds terrible by default but can be configured to sound great. Feel free to email me privately if you need help with that. Another option that comes to mind is Source Connect. They have a free version that works inside of Google Chrome, and if all you're trying is to record interviews over the internet it might really be enough for you. Make a Google search for “Source Connect Now” and you should find it easily.

Hope that helps,

IC

Sent from my iPhone