[NABS-L] Diversity equity and inclusion Committee call

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Sun Oct 17 03:08:36 UTC 2021

What’s Poppin,
As some of you may know The diversity equity and inclusion committee is back with another call Tomorrow Sunday, October 17 at 9 PM eastern. we want to touch your soul and get your feet Tappin. That’s right we wanna dive deep into the power of music! You may be asking yourself what music has to do with diversity equity and inclusion, I assure you there’s so many different possibilities and things to understand about the power of music and the way we interact with it. So come on by and check out our call!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

“The Power to change the world comes from the power to change ourselves.“