[NABS-L] Here for You! NABS Sound Board, Sunday, October 24th at 9 PM EST

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 01:15:00 UTC 2021

Hey NABSters!

We are excited to bring back our NABS Sound Boards, which many of you may
remember from earlier on in the pandemic.

We know that times can be tough right now while contending with academic,
social, and general life changes. So, we’re happy to provide you with an
opportunity to show up and feel supported.

Bring us your questions about academia, social situations, and so much
more, beginning October 24th at 9 PM EST.

While we are more than happy to sit on our line and chat, we will be giving
priority to academic concerns.

Come and go as you please, and reach out if you’ve got questions beforehand!

Join using the following info:

­ Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Talk with you all soon!

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt