[NABS-L] April Blog Post is Here, and Let Us Know If You're Hungry After A Juicy Read! :d

Seyoon Choi, Missouri Student President schoi at nfbmo.org
Sat Apr 16 20:00:46 UTC 2022

Happy Saturday, NABSters,

We know what’s coming in the next several weeks, the projects, final exams, you know it. NABS also knows that we take culinary and eating quite seriously around here! Not only because it’s a key to staying strong but have you also considered even the concept of cooking in your dorm room before? If you haven’t yet to consider such idea in the past, checkout this month’s blog post and let us know how your experience was.

http://nabslink.org/blogs/cooking-creatively-tips-dorm-cooking-0 <http://nabslink.org/blogs/cooking-creatively-tips-dorm-cooking-0>

Happy reading! :d
Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he/him
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair, Outreach Committee | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
(314) 650-8306

blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfbmo.org/>