[NABS-L] Fwd: NFB Greek and Masonic Meeting, Tuesday, April 19th at 8PM Eastern

shelbi felter sfelts at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 00:45:40 UTC 2022

Fyi

Shelbi Felter B.A.
College of education CSULB
Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle sparkle’s

Begin forwarded message:

From: Denice <dbrown8827 at aol.com>
Date: April 17, 2022 at 3:44:27 PM PDT
To: Dbrown8827 at aol.com, Callaway.shawn at gmail.com, tomsupers at yahoo.com, melanieteachsped1 at gmail.com, rbellavancenfbme at gmail.com, rb15 at iquest.net, emeraldpink15 at gmail.com, scolemae at gmail.com, deanoflite6435 at gmail.com, vacotton at gmail.com, dozier.cassandra at yahoo.com, ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com, nosmoke0302 at gmail.com, Jesse.hartle63 at gmail.com, mrgnspace at aol.com, vandelonholland at hotmail.com, pch2127 at gmail.com, Ingram.stanley at gmail.com, rlaister at saavi.us, drelyn2002 at yahoo.com, tam.lundy74 at gmail.com, katelynmacmusic at gmail.com, waynefmarshall at gmail.com, dmitchell777 at bellsouth.net, shelbinichole96 at gmail.com, caseyjsowens at gmail.com, rob.parso3389 at gmail.com, tarmensiaway at yahoo.com, Matthew.smith1914 at gmail.com, dspears3876 at gmail.com, capagirl125 at gmail.com, Tonya.tetteh at yahoo.com, tootle.gaylon at gmail.com, alexistyson2000 at yahoo.com, jimweiss72 at icloud.com, hwil1775 at gmail.com, wmitchell at l2tpands.com, johnalee02 at gmail.com, brandiware34 at gmail.com, Cory.p.lloyd at gmail.com, easimmonsree at bsu.edu
Subject: NFB Greek and Masonic Meeting, Tuesday, April 19th at 8PM Eastern

Dear Friends,

Please join us on Tuesday, April 19th at 8PM Eastern for our next NFB Greek and Masonic Meeting.We will have additional updates concerning our events at National Convention.

Please try to join us, and if you know of others who would be interested in our group, please pass on our connection information.

Looking forward to Tuesday,
Denice Brown

National Federation Of The Blind Of The District Of Columbia Washington, DC is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Blind Greek and masonic Group meeting
Time: Apr 19, 2022 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95886486769

Meeting ID: 958 8648 6769
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,95886486769# US (New York)
+13017158592,,95886486769# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)