[NABS-L] Join Us Sunday, April 24 at 8:00 PM for Resolutions 101 with LSAC

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 00:59:56 UTC 2022

Good evening, NABSters!

We hope that this message finds you all gearing up for a busy yet successful
finals season.

The NABS Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee is beyond excited to invite
you to our April monthly committee meeting, wholly dedicated to better
understanding the resolutions process. From idea creation to introduction
and approval, we'll be covering it all with the Queen of Resolutions herself
Miss Sharon Maneki.

You won't want to miss this call, taking place on Sunday, April 24 at 8 PM
EDT. Join us with the below info, and come prepared to ask questions and
learn lots!

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Have a great week!

Elizabeth