[NABS-L] Public Transportation

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Sat Apr 23 21:09:17 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

Has anyone had trouble accessing public transportation in your area? I live in an Urban/Rural area, and the transportation system here is little to no existence. I have created a petition to solve this problem: https://change.org/WarnerRobinsAccessibility <https://change.org/WarnerRobinsAccessibility>

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Armando Vias

—
Armando L. Vias
Advocate For Web-Accessibility And Disability Rights
Audio Description Advocate
Alumni | Georgia Academy For The Blind (GAB) (Class of 2021)
Member of National Association of Blind Students
www.nabslink.org <https://nabslink.org/>
Cell: (478) 293-2624 <tel:4782932624>

Telephone: (830) 542-2220 <tel:8305422220>

Email: armando at armandovias.com <mailto:armando at armandovias.com>

My Personal Website: armandovias.com <https://armandovias.com/>

My Public Facebook Page <https://facebook.com/armandovias>

My LinkedIn Profile <https://linkedin.com/in/armandovias>