[NABS-L] Public Transportation

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 21:33:06 UTC 2022

I’ve used Uber and Lyft to supplement it; if you’re within 3/4 miles of a bus or train, you should consider applying for paratransit. There are some areas which really aren’t public transportation friendly yet, so it will be interesting to see your advocacy efforts pay off.

Sent from my Macbook Pro 13