[NABS-L] Join us tomorrow for the diversity equity and inclusion committee call

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Sat Apr 23 23:09:39 UTC 2022

Good evening all,
As April surges toward it’s end your friends here in the diversity equity and inclusion committee want you to join us on Sunday, April 24 at 9 PM Eastern. We will be talking about a project we’re working on as well as discussing non-24. If you’re interested in seeing what the Committee has been up to as well as if you’re curious about what non-24 is then please feel free to  join us on zoom.
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Qualik Ford
Email: qsford at outlook.com
Phone number: 301-312-9813
National Federation Of The Blind Of Maryland affiliate board member
Maryland Association of blind students president
Maryland affiliate Diversity equity and inclusion committee cochair
National Association of Blind students diversity equity and inclusion committee cochair
Maryland affiliate Sports and recreation cochair
Blind industries and services of Maryland rehabilitation instructor